Well with the impending "wintery mix" looming, I thought it timely to conduct my own taste test for the Hot Chocolate served at local establishments. Here are the ratings, let me know what you think or if there is somewhere I omitted that is a true contender!
10. Hardee's (don't bother)
9. Texas steak house (just don't waste the calories)
8. Krispy Kreme ( would be last, but donuts and drive-thru give extra credit)
6. Barnes and Noble
4. McDonald's with chocolate syrup on top (plus they have a drive-thru)
3. Wake Forest Tea Room.
2. Brugger's with extra whip
AND THE WINNER IS.........
1. Starbucks with extra whip! You can actually taste the real chocolate. YUM , it is really good. It is also the most expensive.
GOOD STUFF! Now you know. :-) Have to say it.........LET IT SNOW!